Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:00:05 -0500
From: "Dennis Barrett" <dennisbarrett@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] 67 GTV Badge Placement

My '67 GTV just had some new patch panels welded in between the doors and
the front wheels.  Unfortunately, I forgot to measure the location of the
holes for the Bertone badge before this was done.  Could somebody do me a
favor and measure the distance of the badge from the fender edge and the
botton crease?
P.S., Rather than drilling new holes to allow rust-seeding, I plan to use
adhesives.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Denny