[alfa] Fiore de Henriquez..You'l like this story (Alfa content)

The renowned Sculptress Fiore de Henriqez passed away recently, and a letter
in the Saturday Telegraph from the Earl of Mexborough recounted the following
story...

The Earl writes

"I remember one evening on holiday in Italy when she required music with her
dinner. The little hill top trattoria did not have any. Fiore immediately
organised the waiters to lift her Alfa Romeo into the dining room, where we
ate our meal to the accompaniment of the car radio at full volume"

Now thats what I call style!!

Tim Hancock Boston UK

164TS
164Super (take more than a few waiters to lift either of these two!)