[alfa] axle shaft help

I've been having a persistent squeak (more like a chirp acutally) coming from my driver's side rear brake ever since I changed the pads & disk. When I pulled the wheel off to hit it with some anti-squeal, I noticed it did seem to drag a bit, but not evenly... drag-smooth-drag-smooth-drag-smooth-drag-smooth. When I looked through the caliper the disk seemed to be wobbling back and forth about 1-2mm. However, when I pulled the passenger side wheel I noticed it, too, seemed to wobble a bit, but only about half as much.

I had remove the old left-hand thread studs and replace them with "normal" right hand thread ones (nut had failed, and getting the nut off destroyed the original). Not thinking anything of it, I used a hammer.

Did I end up bending the flange? Do they all do this? Or am I just looking at the consequences of some curb whack in the past 33 years?

Other than the annoying squeak, the car drives fine. No vibrations to speak of at all.

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider