Re: [alfa] Stuck Head on 3.0 L V6 -- HELP!!!

Dennis,
    The passenger head is stuck because you have not removed a nut that is holding things together on the end of the oil pump shaft.  Remove the cover over where the distributor would have been (164 engines have a cover with a nipple over this) and you shall see the nut.  I am thinking that your manuals do not cover the 164 engine!  -Farzan
-------------- Original message from Dio Genio : --------------