[alfa] Borgo 2L pistons

I've sourced a set of Borgo 2L pistons and liners, however I am
not 100% sure what Alfa they are for and what compression
ratio. Are the 2L pistons and liners identical in the
105 series and Alfetta 2L engines? Did Borgo only make "performance"
pistons for Alfa, ie forged, hi-compression as opposed to standard
units?

What is the "ideal" hi-compression piston for use in the Alfa
2L (if there is such a thing).

Cheers,
Benjamin W.
(Adelaide, Aus)