Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:44:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mario Pinto <pintomario@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] limiting strap removal

Does anyone have a method of removing the limit stop
buffer on the rear suspension. The screws on my '84
spider appear to be rusted solid - I have tried to use
a ratchet with a phillips head screw attachment and
could not budge the screw and there is not enough room
for my impact hammer.

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Mario Pinto