[alfa] Damaged SPICA injector pipes?

Hello All -
I recently did a head gasket and head rebuild on my 79 spider and just
got it all put back together. It's running, but very poorly. I have good
compression in all cylinders, the timing is pretty close to dead on, and
I'm getting spark. However, cylinder 4 is not firing, and cylinder 3 is
only firing weakly. I believe there's a fuel delivery issue, and I fear
that I've damaged the convoluted metal lines that run from the SPICA to
the intake. When the car runs, I can see a small amount of fuel leaking
just below the intake manifold at cylinders 3 and 4, and a little
leaking at the top of the SPICA where it connects to the pipes. I doubt
that it's the pump itself, as the problem is confined to 2 cylinders,
and the SPICA was serviced at Besic Motorsports only a year ago.

So - am I likely to be correct in focusing on the fuel pipes, or is
there something I'm forgetting? If it is those fuel pipes, can they be
replaced or is there a way to repair them?

Thanks again - this project would have been impossible without advice
from this group.

Shawn Mayer
www.magneticormosaic.com
m| |m