[alfa] 79 automaticSport Sedan, 74 Spider FS in CT

    Hi guys.  Just passing this on:  the above is a customer car in VGC
according to John at Alfas Unlimited near Lime Rock, CT, and has just been
gone through.  Good body with only very minor rust and strong mechanicals.
Owner is asking $1300.  You can reach John at the shop at 860-542-5351.
Another cheap way back to the coast or to tour around New England when up
there for the national meet!  Not my car, etc.
    I also have a somewhat rusty 74 Spider up there with 56K on it, that
John has just gonethrough.  I've got $2500 into it.  With a bit of paint and
body work it would be worth a lot more, for those of you looking for a
running summer project.  Cheers, Ron.