Re: [alfa] CarDisc Page Capture

G'Day All,

First time poster, long time lurker.

The 75/Milano CarDisc images are in Pegasus PIC format which apparently is a
modified JPEG.

They can be viewed with "Graphics Workshop" & "The Jpeg Wizard" and probably
others.

Sometime last year I did find some software which allowed a batch conversion
of all images to Jpeg format however I can't remember what it was. If was
either freeware, shareware or demo software and was found Googleing for
Pegasus PIC .

Of course this doesn't change the problem of the lousy scan resolution
CarDisc use :-).

Hope this helps,

Craig
1988 75 TS