Re: [alfa] non-Alfa project for the truly ambitious

I didn't catch that link before replying to Joe's message. Anyone know of a site that has an cutaway view of this motor? I'm trying to picture how this jack shaft would have really saved any length as its driven off the front of the motor itself, as cams normally are. Doesn't this drive take as much room as a cam drive?

Ed