RE: [alfa] CarDisc Page Capture

Fellow Alfisti and computer boffins:

Another suggestion that might work, and may help with other similar issues
in other programs, is to install the free pdf converter program from
"pdf995".  It works by capturing the output at the print stage and
converting it to a pdf file.  I have found this useful on a variety of
programs that have a print function, but otherwise unreadable format.  If
cardisk has a print function, you can use this to catch the page, otherwise
the suggestions from John and Mark are valid.  You might add ACDSee to the
list of viewers, it will read nearly everything.

Get it at www.pdf995.com.  No association etc, just happy.

Beatle, congratulations on the new arrival.  Two girls is the finest way to
go!

Cheers,
david
------
David Masters
1989 ALFA75 TS
2000 Alfa 156 TS
Newcastle Australia

Paraphrasing other suggestions:
>"John Katos" <john_katos@domain.elided> Paint Shop Pro v8
> Mark Manley :  go to file manager, my computer etc. and move the needed
file to the hard drive