[alfa] Re: GTV-6 voltage drops

I replaced my ignition switch this morning, and although I haven't taken any measurements, there no longer seems to be such a huge voltage drop when I turn on accessories, with the exception of the running lights. I realize that that circuit involves 10 bulbs not counting the dash illumination, and a whole lot of wiring that could easily be deteriorated, but I was wondering if anyone else had any less-obvious, easier to deal with suggestions as to why this happens. I still haven't figured out why I observed a big drop from the alternator to the fuse box either, since I'm pretty sure I replaced many of the relevant wires a couple years ago.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6