[alfa] valve job

I need some advice on how much refurbishment I should carry out on a cylinder
head from a 1750 engine. The engine is apart to cure various oil leaks and
gearbox issues, nothing to do with the head which was showing 165psi
compression +/- 5psi across all cylinders. It has probably travelled about 20k
miles since a full rebuild with oversize intake valves from Norman Racing.

But, while I'm in there..now is the time to overhaul - but how far to go?

I will decoke the valves and combustion chamber etc but then what? I was
thinking I'd remove the valves, test for wear and replace guides as necessary -
am I likely to need any replaced after 20k miles? Should I do valve stem seals
anyway? Shoild I remove all valves and lap them? What does the team recommend?

Thanks, Richard
San Jose, CA
1967 GTV