[alfa] 2-liter blocks

Digesti,
I had picked-up a 2-liter block, supposedly from a Spica-era car.  The
oil-way holes in the crank were factory staked, plugged and to my surprise,
threaded. I've heard that the factory threaded the oil-way holes in later years, so
I'm a little worried that the crank may not be appropriate for a Spica set-up.
Is there a way to check if the crank pulley is Spica compatible?  Do later
Bosch injected cranks have a similar crank pulley arrangement?
Thanks, Digest.
modelle
115.1
115.2