Re: [alfa] Spider seat dis-assembly

On the 86' Veloce, there are two stout socket head cap screws which fasten the holder to the seat frame. The one is visible, and is easily removed. The second one is internal... I was able to push the back seat panel in near the holder, and that allowed me to get to the screw.

I removed the one on the drivers side on my spider as it was fouling the rollbar a bit. Now I can put the driver's seat back just a little further.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki http://alfa.denovich.org

M Smith wrote:

Could someone plese let me know how to remove the seat belt shoulder strap holder on the spider seats?! I need to put some seat covers over my black vinyl and have taken the allen head bolt out and tried to just pull up a bit but I don't want to try too hard and break something!!