[alfa] Tweeters in the headrest last stand

Far be it for me to beat a dead horse to death (diesels - no they're not
dead, just not sexy) or squander your valuable time on subjects which
have nothing to do with Alfas (308 Ferrari's, etc.) but would like to
clarify a minor point.

Radio wise I have shifted from wanting a compact amp for a clients car,
to 1's and 0's, to mentioning I have a go from a client on having a
vintage radio stuffed with 45 W per channel, to talking about the
possibility about putting tweeters in the headrest on my own '69 Spider.

I did mention my hearing ain't too great. Several years ago I took some
fairly sophisticated hearing tests and then saw the charts. Low and
medium sounds - not too terribly bad. Highs looked like the chart of a
rock being kicked off a tall pier.

Joe Elliott talked about the inability to converse in a car with
tweeters in your ears. Joe, haven't you figured it out yet?  I gots no
friends. I can do anything in a car I want except (apparently) to pick
up a teenage girl and allow her to drive and talk on her cell phone at
the same time.

Bottom line, my need for tweeters close to the ears is to compensate for
my personal hearing deficiencies.

Biba
Say again?
Irwindale, CA USA