[alfa] Shared tail lights not so curious

Folks,

While it would strike me as odd for someone to use a stylistically
inappropriate tail light on an otherwise nice-looking, expensive, exotic
car, when you realize what it cost  to design, tool, and manufacture
unique, multi-lens, over-molded tailight assemblies, it shouldn't be
surprising at all that low volume manufacturers simply found
acceptable-looking, off-the-shelf parts which they could simply buy
ready-made.Making road cars, even exotic ones,  has generally been a
"for-profit" enterprise!

RON

>Subject: RE: [alfa] Maserati, Ferrari, Alfa comparison Alfa Content Parts
Sharing