[alfa] In defense of diesel

I rented an Alfa 147 JTD a while back for a long trip from
Italy to Germany, took some pictures and wrote a story for
"Alfa Owner's" magazine.  Seems that since the new "Alfa Owner's"
magazine came out and the present administration took over, the
magazine got a whole lot more gloss and a lot less content.
My story never got published and didn't even get a reply. :-(
I hope that some new people get elected to AROC's directorate
in this year's election and the magazine gets some back some of
its old content.

Dan K.