[alfa] Tools required for suspension rebuild on 74 Spider?

It's been awhile since I did any of my own work on a car. I have a good
set of basic tools, but I'm about to complete rebuild front and rear
suspension. So, I don't have the Alfa specific tools for spring
compressors, tie rod separator etc, but I figure I can use standard tools
for that.

Any other thoughts?

Does anyone rent tools for this in the SF Bay Area?

Finally, any thoughts on best way to lift and support the car in my
garage? I've got jack stands, and I had figured to have supports lifting
both sides of the car while working at either front/rear.

Thanks,
Andrew