Re:[alfa] Spider pops out of reverse

Gee golly Dean... thanks so much for the wonderfully productive post.
Do you specifically not like me and my mechanic? Or did you just feel
like firing off a one liner.

Please, if you have a useful suggestion, by all means share it with the
class.

Just for the record, even if Dean doesn't like him, I would heartily
recommend Phil's Foreign Car to anybody who could reasonably drive to
Santa Cruz. I was broken down recently and someone in San Jose pulled
up and asked "do you need a ride to Phil's?" That's how well known and
respected this man is.

-Ben (and his wrong mechanic... should I warn all the other Alfisti in
the area?)
'78 Spider

On Sun, 23 May 2004 23:17:10 -0400, Dean W. Cains mentioned the
following: