[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V10 #93 4:10 differential

Thanks to George and everyone else who answered my
question on and offline.  I'll be checking at my local
Alfarm for the right replacement diff.

George, I'm not sure of the diameter of the tires, but
they're Kumho 225/50-14.  The car is in the shop now
as the pressure plate exploded at the last Fort Knox
event somewhere beyond 7000RPM.  Fortunately no damage
except for the pressure plate.

And Marsha seldom lets me near her Spider with a set
of tools.

John