[alfa] more bank transfer scams (was GTV for sale)

A very popular scam is telling you the bank teller accidently punched in
$60,000 in the wire instead of $6,000, and asking for a cashiers' check
back...  another is a fake cashiers' check.  Most start with "I accidently
sent too much money...".  My wife works at a local bank, and a customer gets
scammed once a week there.  The last scammer was living in this town, so it's
not just an overseas thing.

Stay away from anyone wanting bank info before asking questions.

Good luck,
dan in kc, 89 spider & 91 164L