Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:15:14 -0700
From: "David Johnson" <speedsixer@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Selling a car online

I am getting a lot of interest in the GTV I have for sale. However, a couple
fellows have asked if I would accept a bank wire transfer without asking a
single question about the car. One asked for detailed account and routing
information. I am going to assume they are honest inquiries. But, could this
possibly be a scam? It doesn't seem right to pay for a car first and ask
about it afterwards. For those who buy and sell cars frequently, how do you
handle the payment when somebody out of town buys the car and arranges to
have it shipped to them?

Dave

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.