[alfa] aftermarket 164 car alarm recommendations?

After my Krav instructor's 2003 Civic got broken into
in front of the Dallas Gun Club Shooting Range
yesterday,  I'm looking to get a car alarm for my 164.
 My z was broken into 2x and my wife's civic 2x each.
It was a total pain to fix the glass and interior that
I've decided to take preventative measures.  I'm
looking at Clifford, Audiovox, and Alpine.  I haven't
used the 164 alarm since I've heard about all the
problems everyone has had with it.  Is it a good alarm
or should I go with aftermarket?  I want to spend
$300usd with an additional glass breakage sensor.
Have you all seen the alarms with the pager on it?
Cool but expensive.

Thanks,
Danny
91 164L