[alfa] 164 Alternator Core

    Does anyone have an old 1991-1993 164 alternator available that I could
purchase and use as a core for rebuilding?  It appears the answer to my lack
of alternator capacity on my 1991 Spider is as simple as swapping in the
alternator from the same vintage 164.  The physical dimensions and pulley
are the same, but the 164 alternator is rated for 115 amps, compared to the
70 amps for the Spider alt.
    Has anyone else tried this?  Please contact me off list if you have a
core or a new one for sale.

Thanks!
Nathan Goyette
Park City, UT