[alfa] S for sale

Hi all, I have a '92 black on black 164S for sale in Norwalk, CT. Car has 96k miles and documented history since I took ownership at 54k. It is in need of a new exhaust system, and the a/c does not work. It did work when it was recharged a few years ago, but I never use a/c, so currently it is not working. Otherwise, it is tip top. Two recent major services including T-belt, all fluids, valve adj. E-mail me off digest if you are interested.

-Ryan