From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of John
Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:33 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] 4:10 differential

I'm running a '73 GTV in SCCA Solo in EP class and am
running out of 2nd gear on almost every straight with
my current 4:56 (41/9) differential.  Does anyone know
which models/years used the 4:10 (41:10) lsd
differential?  Or does anyone have one to sell?

I'm located in Louisville, KY.

Thanks
John Hicks