[alfa] Berlina parts sources

David asked about the availability of Berlina trim pieces. In general,
Berlina-specific trim, interior, and body pieces that are not common to
GTVs, Spiders, or Giulia sedans, are hard to find.  Not many people saved
this kind of stuff from scrapped Berlinas, and very little of it is being
remanufactured, unlike the other (ducking and covering) more-loved cars.  A
few things are being made, like exhausts and taillight lenses, from
Centerline.

My experience is that not much of this kind of stuff comes out of Italy,
because there aren't many Berlinas left there.  Most of the parts I've
gotten or seen have come from (1) the Netherlands (one guy sells a lot of
stuff on ebay), (2) Germany (try OKP or Ranier Hurtienne), or (3) parts
hoarders and dismantlers in the US including APE, Centerline, me, and other
Berlina nuts with worthless stuff squirrelled away.  I've turned up a fair
amount of stuff just by asking on the AD or on the yahoo giulia sedan list.
I'd guess the most remaining Berlina are in the Netherlands, US, and
Australia.

Andrew Watry