[alfa] Good clean 164LS new or used steering wheel wanted

Dear Digest,

Does anyone have a lead on a good clean used steering wheel or a company
that can factory-like recover a steering wheel for my 1995 164LS? Or a
even a source for a new Factory LS wheel altogether? (no need for the
airbag, just the wheel part.) The LS has a specific wheel without the
separate horn buttons like an S model, L model or ate model spiders.

The leather on my steering wheel is is chafing and shedding and  making my
hands black. I tried all kinds of conditioners, oils, etc and it still
looks and feels horrible.

APE doesn't have one, Alfa Parts in Berkeley says they can't GET one, even
a new one.

Thanks,

Michael Pordes
mdpordes@domain.elided

1995 164LS
1991 Spider
1987 Milano Verde
1987 Milano Gold (gorgeous, and still very much for sale!)