Re: [alfa] Re: '73 Spider Steering Wheel

The later steering wheel, intended to fit an later short column car, has a
more recessed hole where it fits onto the steering column, so it brings the
steering wheel too close to the aluminium surround and the plastic upper and lower
cowls.  This is not easy to explain, but it will be obvious if you look at
the two types of steering wheel side by side.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.highwoodalfa.com