[alfa] Alfa sign for sale and parts clean up

Alfisti,

My friends at Mastro Subaru are finishing a huge renovation and Subaru of
America is finally dropping the ax as far as the Alfa Romeo sign on the
main pole. They are going to sell the lighted dealer sign, approx. 6 feet
diameter, I haven't measured it. It's in good condition, slight yellowing
from age but works and is consistently weathered.

They also have a smaller sign, probably 24" dia. that would need cosmetic work.

If there are serious interested parties, please call 800 683 2532 and ask
for Bill in parts. Price would be plus freight and crate.

You can also e-mail them at mastro@domain.elided

Also, they are going to purge the slow moving parts from inventory and keep
the fast movers on hand so they can continue to service the local market.
If you are interested in an Excel sheet of the parts clearance, e-mail the
above mastro address, NOT mine, I'll simply ignore it.

Please don't request the list if you aren't willing to spend at least $50.
Prices will be at or below cost for selected items. All items will show,
not all are included.

AlfaBill.com
Tampa, Florida USA
Cool bits for Alfas and others