[alfa] Re: 164 Alarm

Try disconnecting the battery. I am guessing that it may play a role whether you lock the doors before you do so and whether the alarm is on or off. BTW is it the car's battery or the remote's battery that is new? Try cleaning the terminals around the alarm ECU in the left side of the trunk behind the cladding.

Sonny 91 164 S
Baltimore