[alfa] ALFA RESOURCES IN RIVERSIDE CALI?

Hello Fellow Alfisti....

Well we just made an offer for a lovely home in Riverside California, and it was accepted.  Barring any unexpected screw-ups during escrow, we're 40 days away from moving to lovely SoCal....  I think my Callaway will like it better there too.

As such, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a talented and reliable Alfa mechanic close to Riverside or Irwindale?  Strong skills with Alfa V6s and custom "creations" also desired.

And while I'm at it if there are any Alfisti in the area Mira Loma Riverside area - I'd enjoy hooking up or chat....

THanks for your help in advance....

The best to all,

H. Martin de'Campo
hmdecampo@domain.elided