[alfa] May Madness, AROCNZ trakc day

Hi All

May Madness was on last weekend and once again there was a great
turnout. Among the notables, fellow digester Phil Hehir with his
Montreal resurrected from the floodwaters and I believe, was still being
prepared the night before the meeting. Phil was sorting out problems and
fine tuning throughout the day and getting progressively faster with
each run. What a glorious sound that V8 makes!! Fastest cars were a
couple of 2000 GT Veloces, both highly modified and lightened with paper
thin plastic hoods, GTA doors and handles etc etc. For me, the delight
was seeing some stock 105s, GT Junior, Sprint GT etc and a couple of
Giulia Saloons - modified but very nice. There was the usual bunch of
screaming Alfasuds  ... Enough said... :-)

Kiwi Alfisti who haven't experienced the track  and social time of May
Madness have really missed something.
Les in Wellington, NZ