[alfa] euro GTV6

I recently acquired a GTV6 that was built to Euro spec,then brought to
the US and federalized in 83 or 84 by the original owner(I'm owner
#3).The federalization changes included a cat,beams in the doors,side
marker lights,and a different face for the speedo..The VIN is
ZAR116C0000008150.It's titled here in Texas as an 83 model,but there's
nothing on the car to confirm this.I have several questions :    Anyone
know of any other Euro GTV6's in the US?    Can someone look up the VIN
and tell me the  build date(month/year)?    Is the gas tank on a Euro
GTV6 identical to the tank on the US models?The reason for this question
is that the car has a bad tank and I have a good tank out of a US 85
model.Any information that Digesti could provide on the differences(other
than the bumpers) between the US and Euro models will be greatly
appreciated.....