[alfa] Re: Fuel Injection Host Clamp - Loctite

A valid point for the Hose Clamps.
But, heat does kill Loctite, so you should be able to heat up the Leatherman
pivot and whack it a good one to try and loosen things up.

-mike mcmahon
94 164LS
86 spider

In a message dated 5/10/2004 1:34:43 PM Central Standard Time,