[alfa] Re: Fuel Injection Hose Clamp Problem <164>

I've found a solution for the 164 fuel hoses and clamps that works well for
minimal cost, especially if you don't mind making a trip to the U-Pull-It
junkyard.  Most Nissan cars of the 80's and 90's use 8mm fuel hose like the
164, and it is held in place with 100% stainless steel clamps.  Both the
clamps and hose are of very good quality - I've never seen a Nissan hose
that was split, cracked or dry-rotted.  In fact, bordering on the edge of
penny-pinching insanity, the hoses and clamps currently on my car were
recycled off of a junked Nissan 240SX.

Brad