From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Mark
Manley
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 5:08 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: [alfa] GTV6 Upper Ball Joints

       Im getting ready to replace most of the bushings/ ball joints
on the front of the GTV6. The lower ball joint is held by a screw
but the upper is held by two rivets. Has anyone had the pleasure
of taking this one apart? Would a cold chisel be too hard on adjancent
parts? Maybe drilling these out is the way? When it's apart will a
pair of bolts and nylock nuts be stout enough or do I need rivets?
		Thanks!,
                                     Mark Manley