[alfa] Re: Spica oil filter from International Auto Parts

Just had a bad experience with replacing my Spica oil filter from
International Auto Parts. I was going through the Spring Oil and filter change for the
engine and Spica injection pump. When I am about done I get to changing the
Spica oil filter; only to find the filter they had sent me was damaged during
manufacture with a lopsided top making it unusable. Problem is I have a car show
tomorrow, anyway, check your order as soon as you get it, wish I had.
I called International and didn't receive any advice to solve this dilemma.
The only answer I got was "Hey, we don't stock those anymore and we have two on
backorder and probably won't be able to fill those orders." That means,
"Sorry your, SOL."  So, where can we find oil filters for the Spica?

Don't let this happen to you,
Norm.