[alfa] Spider emergency brake lever / handle removal

Good luck, Biba. I just removed mine about a month or so ago. Removed the two small screws and then twisted it off. That was the easy part. Getting that bugger back on was so hard I though I was going to crack the plastic and that's with WD-40 on the metal. As it is, the handle is all the way down, but isn't lining up with the screw holes exactly . . . but that's it, I'm not trying to remove it again.