[alfa] plugs

As far as I know the lodge plugs have a power advantage over conventional
plugs. Alfa didnt just use them because they where italian. The NGK plugs also
work well especialy one number coolder than that recomended on the book. I
might be a bit crazy here but the lodge plugs also give the engine the best
note. Even on a race engine the standard muffelers and lodge plugs sound
great. I cant stand the sound of an alfa with a hot dog.
Dean