[alfa] Milano ABS/GM Pump

Can someone please confirm the GM part number (I think it is 25535686) and
once I get the part is it that I need to do?  I think it pumps "backwards" so
the positive and negative leads need to be swapped.  Is this the case?  What
about the pressure switches?  THANKS IN ADVANCE (my pump seems to have crapped
out today! - the accumulator has already been replaced).

Paul in CT.