[alfa] Paint codes for 73 Spider

It's time to get the Spider to the paint shop and if any one can help on the
paint codes for a 73 Spider I'd appreciate it. I have the following from an
old post (Dec 2002) from Giller,Bruce C.  I just wanted to check if anyone
knows if the codes are different between the GTV and Spider. The color I'm
interested in is an off-white/cream color which I might guess would be the
AR013 Chalk.

************************************
#from John Hertzman #

For '72  GTV (not necessarily for '73, but probably same all the way)
AR 013 Chalk, w/black interior
AR 821 Desert Beige w/black
AR 525 Raspberry w/natural
AR 227 Moss Green w/pigskin.