[alfa] Re: Berlina Talledaga

Many years back (early 90's), I purchased a twin plug motor, GTA wheels, and misc. parts from a person who claimed that they were from this car. He had the rear suspension mounted into a GTV that was from the same car. He said that his dad had owned and raced the Talledaga on an amateur level. He said the body had been damaged and had rotted away. It was stripped and junked. He did have some photos. At that time the car had flared rear wheel arches done by his father. I have lost contact with him and last I heard he had moved to Florida.
The motor had been rebuilt and did not have what I believe was supposed to be a monoblock sleeve. The motor has been sold (1999) to a gent in California that was planning on putting it in a Ghia that he was restoring.
His story is credible as he and his dad lived in CT. A mutual friend at that time also said that this was the same vehicle.