[alfa] Berlina or Milano

I've got a problem. I've restored my GTV to 99 percent. Its beautiful, fun
to drive and gets compliments everywhere I go. However, I don't take it out
in the rain, or at night to strange parts of town and don't want to park it
on the street overnight. Because of parking in my neighborhood I only have
room for one car. I've been offered a very sorry looking Berlina (not for
free, but cheap). Costmetically it challenged, but has a strong engine. I
enjoyed restoring the GTV and relish the challenge of giving the Berlina
back some of its glory. Logically a Milano makes more sense; parts more
readily available, more modern, and all important, they came with air
conditioning. They are a fun drive too, I understand. Any oppinions on
running a Berlina as a daily driver verses a Milano?

Dave
LA, CA, USA