[alfa] Damn water leaks... (92 Spider)

When it rains a lot (or I wash the car), water seeps in throght the door seals
(gaskets) on my Spider. The right side is worse than the left, but it's gotten
to a point where I have to do something about it. The  water seems to wash
over the gasket somewhere in the vicinity of the first bend from the floor
(front of the doors), soak the the gasket's inner half, and then puddle up at
the lower front corner of the door.

The gaskets seem unscathed and whole, and upon inspection they seem to adjoin
nicely with the door frames.

Is there a way to tweak this, or are the gaskets blown even though they are
not showing it?

Any and all help appreciated.