[alfa] Looking for '91 Spider Antenna nut

Hi all,
I managed to lose the nut that secures the '91 Spider stock antenna to the
body. I may have lost the plastic piece below it at this point too, since I
haven't been able to put it in its proper place (on the car, where I can't
lose it). All used spider antennas are sold everywhere I search. Mine works
fine, but I lost the nut when removing the antenna for the paint job. Does
anyone have an old, perhaps busted spider antenna they would like to remove
the nut from and sell me?

thanks,

Karl