[alfa] GTV6 Coil Wiring - Fixed / Followup

Thanks to all who replied on the coil wire issue ('nardo, Mark, R.C. )..... white and white/black to negative side and white/green to positive side of coil worked....

The short form is that the Bargainfinder GTV6 is now running....

The long form - no gas was solved by jamming the AFM open with a screwdriver, turning the key to run ...and tapping on the bosch fuel pump with a hammer to loosen up armature stuck in varnish (thanks gtv6.org archives).... once the pump started I got a lovely fountain of gas in the line leading to the fuel rail....three hours to find high pressure fuel injector line....15 minutes to install....and the car fired up ...on one cylinder....then two...then three...etc after 15 minutes the new fuel had unstuck all the injectors.... and the Alfa V6 roar is back in our life....

Next on the agenda - read up on Clutch failure modes.... shift pattern is intact.... car moves a little in reverse and forward gears...slips and makes bad noises....checked the pivot arm / ball...and the shift mechanism and all seemed good.... any other diagnostics (to rule out transaxle / confirm clutch) before I spring for a Milano single disk clutch setup ....?

Jamie
no longer alfaless in calgary