Re: [alfa] how long to install a new soft top

Are they rebuilding/refurbishing your top frame? Or installing their already refurbished Or just slapping new canvas/vinyl on the old one? Looks like three different times and then there is the question of humidity. When my top was installed they had to wait for a day in which the glue would setup properly. There were a few cold and humid weeks and they refurbished my frame, repainted it &c. Took quite a while. 3-6 weeks? We have two other Alfas so no worries. Concievably, putting canvas on an old frame could be done in a day or less (do you know how many little nuts hold the top to the spider's tub! Millions well quite a few)

Bernie Bennett
Temporarily in Blacksburg Virginia, where the trees are budding and the dogwoods and redbuds are blooming! bjb

Jonathan Thames wrote:

That's pretty much my question--how long should it take a pro installer to
install a new cloth top? --