[alfa] Fwd: Frank Tash and Saturday's Mille

I trust Mary Ann will not mind that I forward this to the digest. I found
Frank to be a wonderful man and a person very easy to become friends with
even though I did not know him well. He and Barber Shop had/have helped me
many a time over the last 13 or so years that I knew him. Frank always
remembered you if you saw him at car events and the like; he will certainly
be missed. My condolences to his friends and family.

  Felix Schmidt
  Soulsbyville, CA